The South Western Oklahoma Development Authority (SWODA) is seeking qualified individuals as a case manager providing services planning to the frail, elderly and disabled. Applicants who are certified case managers for the Medicaid Advantage program are preferred. SWODA's home office is located in Burns Flat. We are looking for exceptional employees to help us expand our Case Management services in western Oklahoma in multiple locations.
We are looking for a Case manager to enhance the quality of member management, maximize satisfaction and promote cost effectiveness. The successful candidate will be accountable for the full member care cycle. Case manager duties include assessing, planning, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating actions required to meet the client’s health and human services needed. A certified case manager is a plus.
· Conduct a member assessment.
· Develop a member plan of care describing goals and implementation alternatives to reach desired goals and document completion and monitoring of these goals.
· Monitor service delivery and evaluation of member care plan and member satisfaction with service.
· Maintain, organize, and protect member records.
· Help clients make informed decisions by acting as their advocate
· Develop effective working relations and cooperate with care partners throughout the entire case management process
· Make the extra effort and interact with members to keep track of their progress and to ensure satisfaction
· Record case information timely and accurately complete all necessary forms, billing, and reports
· Adhere to professional standards as outlined by protocols, rules and regulations
· Proven working experience in case management, including as a nurse, medical, mental health care manager, or a related job
· Excellent knowledge of case management principles, healthcare management and reimbursement
· Effective communication skills
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
· Compassionate with teamwork skills
· Current license, certification, or registration
· BS degree in related healthcare field
SWODA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, or other non-merit factor.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $17.41 per hour