Assistance available to give caregivers a break

posted Apr 7, 2015, 11:12 AM by Mary Peck

Are you caring for a parent, spouse or grandchild and need a break? Assistance is available from the South Western Oklahoma Development Authority (SWODA) Area Agency of Aging (AAA). For details, give Ada Vanderford a call at (800) 627-4882.

Services are funded in part by state and Older American Act funds from SWODA AAA and DHS Aging Services. SWODA AAA serve all who are eligible without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age or disability.